Enter your Arkas container tracking number below, should have format ARKU1234567, get the real-time Arkas container status.
Building on the strength of 66 years experience Arkas Holding has in international transportation, Arkas Line offers regular Liner services between ports in the Black Sea and the Mediterranean with a fleet of 50 container vessels, most of which have Turkish flags and are owned by Arkas.
Arkas Container Transport S.A. (Arkas Line) began its activity as a feeder service established to transfer goods to large tonnage vessels that do not call Turkish ports and transport cargo between these vessels. Today it provides regular liner services with a container fleet of approximately 83.600 TEUs including special equipment such as open top, high cube, flat-rack, pallet-wide and reefers to meet the import and export needs of an expanding and developing market. The feedering service continues to be conducted by EMES Feedering S.A.M.
Official website: www.arkasline.com.tr
Arkas Tracking Help
- If you have problem with our container tracking system, please track your container directly on the Arkas website.
- If you get no tracking information from Arkas official website, you’d better contact Arkas.
Arkas Container Tracking Number Format
When you ship with Arkas, you will get a Arkas container tracking number with format ARKU1234567, ARKU is Arkas’s prefix.
Know more Arkas container tracking number information from below picture.
- Arkas to submit his final offer to La Spezia
- Arkas back to order brand new tonnage
- Trade Winds - Soundview moves back into purchasing mode after break
- Arkas operated vessel Europe ‐ Africa
- Arkas upgrades its West Africa service