Enter your Hapag-Lloyd container tracking number below, should have format HLXU1234567, get the real-time Hapag-Lloyd container status.
More than 150 modern ships, five million TEU (Twenty-foot Equivalent Unit) transported in a year, around 7,000 motivated staff at more than 300 locations in 114 countries, networked through an IT system that is the industry leader: Hapag-Lloyd is a leading global liner shipping company and a powerful partner for you.
Hapag-Lloyd offer almost 100 liner services between all continents, a fleet with a total capacity of around 730,000 TEU as well as a container stock of approx. 1.1 million TEU including one of the world’s largest and most modern reefer container fleets.
For over 165 years Hapag-Lloyd has set industry-wide benchmarks for reliability, service, productivity and environmental protection. Other important topics for Hapag-Lloyd are compliance and sustainability.
Official website: www.hapag-lloyd.com
Hapag-Lloyd Tracking Help
- If you have problem with our container tracking system, please track your container directly on the Hapag-Lloyd website.
- If you get no tracking information from Hapag-Lloyd official website, you’d better contact Hapag-Lloyd.
Hapag-Lloyd Container Tracking Number Format
When you ship with Hapag-Lloyd, you will get a Hapag-Lloyd container tracking number with format HLXU1234567, HLXU is Hapag-Lloyd’s prefix.
Hapag-Lloyd has the following prefix:
AZLU, CACU, CASU, CLGU, CMUU, CPSU, CSQU, DALU,FANU, HAMU, HLBU, HLCU, HLXU, ITAU, IVLU, LYKU, LYTU, PCRU, PLVU, PSBU, SIUU, TLEU, TMMU, USCU
Know more Hapag-Lloyd container tracking number information from below picture.
- Hapag-Lloyd Notice: Far East Trade – Service Update - Asia - Europe Loop 6 – Change of Terminal
- Hapag-Lloyd Notice: A-Service (ATA) – Baltimore Terminal Change
- Hapag-Lloyd Notice: Far East Trade – Europe – Asia Loop M Service (EUM)
- Hapag-Lloyd Notice: US West Coast – Australasia Loop 1 (WAS) – Service Update
- Hapag-Lloyd to upgrade N. Eur-US Gulf service to panamax scale