Enter your RCL container tracking number below, should have format REGU1234567, get the real-time RCL container status.
Regional Container Lines (RCL) started as a Common Feeder Operator, operating its first feeder container ship in 1979 between Bangkok and Singapore.
In 1988, RCL was listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand, and has since achieved satisfactory performance and financial returns to shareholders.
Presently, RCL owns and operates 40 container vessels covering more than 60 destinations in Asia, Australasia and the Middle East.
RCL Tracking Help
- If you have problem with our container tracking system, please track your container directly on the RCL website.
- If you get no tracking information from RCL official website, you’d better contact RCL.
RCL Container Tracking Number Format
When you ship with RCL, you will get a RCL container tracking number with format REGU1234567, REGU is RCL’s prefix. Know more RCL container tracking number information from below picture.
- RCL announces new service to connect Hong Kong to Manila
- RCL Financial Results as at 30 June 2014
- RMN (RCL Manila Service) Service adds Batangas call
- China Customs - 24 Hour Advance Manifest Rule
- RCL Financial Results as at 31 March 2014
Problem retrieving data from Twitter
Related Container Tracking
Help Center of RCL
If you have problem with our RCL Tracking system, submit your problem here, we will help you as soon as possible. Rate for our tracking system if possible.
Declare: We can NOT contact shipping companies or others on your behalf, we can only help you track your container with your RCL container tracking number on official tracking system.